Monday, October 14, 2013

Lucia's Pink Lemonade 1st Birthday

I envy all of these amazing party planners that I follow on Pinterest, like Kara and Amy. Seriously, what they do is an art! I tried my best to gather some inspiration for Lucia's first birthday party from their sites as well as some others. After all, what do I know about kids birthday parties? Nothing!

I decided to go with something "cute" and relatively simple: Pink Lemonade. I think everything turned out pretty cute and Lucia had a great time, but boy did I spend a pretty penny on pink and yellow stuff! Here are some pics:

The talented Jackie, of Cream and Cocoa Photography, shot these. Dress from Sweet B Clothing.

Pink ombre ruffle smash cake from Fantasy in Frosting and bunting from Rugrat Design.

Love love love her cake! Fantasy in Frosting.


I bought some relatively cheap flowers from the grocery store and threw in vasses with lemons. Voila!  





My favorites poster is from The Moulage Collection. I can't reccomend getting one of these enough!

Lucia showing off her sweet dance moved before her party :-)

I purchased a set of Pink Lemonade printables from Announcing You. This was a printable that I had blown up as a poster for the front porch.




No comments:

Post a Comment